Just to get things rolling, on this Friday afternoon, a post about our new blog.
It's simple really, just a group of friends getting together here to share our love for our Singer Featherweights. I've invited the bunch, so I hope they'll peek their nose around the corner and introduce themselves sometime soon....
This is just an idea, and no doubt we're all curious about where it will go, and where it will take us. I hope you'll join us in our adventure in learning more about our Featherweights, trying out fun things to do with them, and making beautiful things.
So girls, you can come out now!
piecefully yours,
heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just for the honour of leaving the first comment: I am just thrilled
ReplyDeleteabout this new blog and meeting other Featherweights-lovers!
And my beloved Featherweight got a name this week: "Pearl", as
she is so rare and beautiful, and just occassionally found by
Diana... I think it is an appropriate name for her.
Hello girls,
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that i'm very happy to create a group with friends like you.
Lets make a lot of quilts on our feather weights PLEASE!!!hahaha
janine
Just found your page! Will add this to my Reader to follow. :)
ReplyDelete